Blymhill Sports and Social Club
Written by Harvey Williamson on November 15, 2020
An update from Blymhill:
We hope you are keeping well during the current “Stay at Home”
We thought we would send you details of some of the things we have planned in December and January for when we can look forward again, to stretching our legs and getting out and about a little bit.
Many of you will have already been to the village hall and seen that we have put measures in place to comply with the Governments Covid requirements on social distancing and table service etc. and we hope you will continue to support the events at the village hall when we are again allowed to re-open.For more details and who to contact, see the attached, but briefly:-
- Friday 4th December 7.30pm – Quiz night in the social club bar & hall. Quiz sheets £2 per person, Prize for the winner
- Thursday 10th December 9.30am – Ladies walk, with or without dogs, plus cuppa afterwards
- Thursday 10th December 7.30pm – Film Night, It’s a Wonderful Life, festive mince pies being served
- Saturday 12th December 2.30pm to 6pm – Christmas Shopping event. £3 entry incl. glass prosecco/cuppa & mince pie. Plus there is a raffle.
Two shopping periods, 2.30 pm to 4pm and 4pm to 6pm, to help us maximise customer numbers due to reduced capacity in the hall.
No booking required, just come along for either shopping session 1 or shopping session 2. Remember Face Coverings will be required.
- Saturday 19th December 2.30pm- Kids Film Polar Express – It’s Free but pre-booking essential due to reduced capacity. Kids come in PJ’s/Onesie’s
- Tuesday 29th December 10.00 am Family Walk. Walk starts 10.15 am, come with or without your dogs. Followed by table service in the hall for cuppa/cake and bar open too! Please confirm your attendance in advance, thank you with your name, contact details and number in your party.
Social Club Bar opening times over the festive period will be announced separately.
- Wine Tasting Night- date TBA
- Sunday 24th January- Abridged 1 hr Panto; Beauty & the Beast £8 per ticket. 2 showings 1pm or 3.30pm. Tickets on sale from December available from social club bar.