fbpx

Washing machine fault causes fire in Newport house

Written by on July 23, 2020

A fault in a washing machine led to a fire in a Newport house in the early hours.

Soon after 1am today, a house fire in Boughey Road was reported.

Two fire crews were sent from Newport and Wellington, as well as an operations officer.

The fire was out by the time they arrived on the scene but they carried out an inspection of the faulty machine.


Nova FM

Newport's Best Music Mix

Current track

Title

Artist

Background