Reopening of Public Toilets on Stafford Street Car Park
Written by Harvey Williamson on June 15, 2020
PUBLIC NOTICE – Reopening of Public Toilets on Stafford Street Car Park 15th June 2020
These public toilets will be open daily
9:00 am to 4:00pm
Please note some facilities remain closed on these premises while we make changes to ensure they are safe for public use.
Additional cleaning regimes and frequencies will be in place, and users will be asked to adhere to the guidance on display with regards to social distancing and hygiene, both before and after using the facilities.
Units will be closed when cleaning is being carried out, and appropriate signage will be in place to notify users of this. We ask that users remain patient when cleaning is taking place, abusive or offensive behaviour towards cleaning operatives will not be tolerated.
We have discussed the re-opening of public toilets at considerable length with our cleaning contractor, and we are confident that the measures being implemented protect not only users but the cleaning operatives.
The re-opening of facilities is on a trial basis and will be subject to ongoing Risk Assessments and reviews
Guidance for use of Public Toilets
1. Use these facilities at your own risk. It is still essential that you follow the guidance given to keep yourself and others safe.
2. These facilities are cleaned once a day and will be closed during cleaning between 12 noon and 1pm.
3. You must maintain a safe distance of 2 metres from others when entering, waiting, or leaving public toilets.
4. If on entry you are unable to maintain social distancing, please wait outside and avoid blocking the entrance, keeping 2 metres apart from others.
5. Some cubicles / urinals may be closed for your safety – DO NOT USE if closed.
6. Avoid touching surfaces where possible and do not touch your face.
7. Before leaving the facility WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly.
8. Please use and leave the facility as quickly as possible.
9. Wash your hands again when you get home.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.